Bray Wyatt continues to make headlines since debuting his new character, “The Fiend,” with a victory over Finn Balor at the WWE SummerSlam 2019 pay-per-view over the weekend.
As noted, WWE released and immediately sold out of a special limited edition “Firefly Funhouse” box set at their WWE Shop merchandise website the day after his win over Balor at the WWE PPV held at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on Sunday, August 11th.
In an update, WWE has released the official theme song for “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt’s new ring entrance, which he also debuted at the WWE SummerSlam 2019 PPV.
Written and performed by hardcore punk rock band Code Orange, “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt’s new official WWE theme song is called, “Let Me In,” and has been released via the official WWE Music YouTube channel.
Check out the audio of “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt’s new WWE theme, “Let Me In” by Code Orange below.
Click Here: COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 2019
- WWE Has Interesting Plans On How To Turn Samoa Joe Into Babyface (UPDATED)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom