After the WWE Super ShowDown 2020 live special from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on Thursday, WWE Hall Of Fame legend Bill Goldberg spoke backstage at the show about recapturing the WWE Universal Championship for a second time by defeating “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt in the main event.
When asked how it feels to walk out of Saudi Arabia as a two-time WWE Universal Champion, the WWE Hall Of Fame legend replied, “First I’m gonna be limping out of Saudi Arabia,” with a smirk on his face.
Goldberg went on to talk about it being an honor to even get to perform for the WWE audience again, let alone becoming the WWE Universal Champion for a second time.
Check out the complete post-show interview with the new WWE Universal Champion Bill Goldberg from WWE Super ShowDown in Saudi Arabia below.
You can also check out Video highlights of Bill Goldberg vs. “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt from WWE Super ShowDown.
For those who missed the show, check out detailed WWE Super ShowDown Results (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia).
- AEW Revolution *SPOILERS* – Match Results For 2/29 PPV In Chicago Possibly Revealed
OTHER WWE & AEW NEWS, RUMORS & PHOTOS* Update On WWE’s NEW Plans For Goldberg-Reigns, Cena-Wyatt At WrestleMania 36
* WATCH: BIG Tease For Matt Hardy To NXT In Latest “Cryptic Tweet” (Video)
* Possible *Spoiler* On Legend Who Will Induct British Bulldog Into WWE Hall Of Fame
* The Undertaker Returns At WWE Super ShowDown, Wins Tuwaiq Trophy (Video)
* WATCH: Goldberg Captures WWE Universal Championship At WWE Super ShowDown
* Photos: Chris Jericho Visits Doctor After Jon Moxley Headbutt, Gets 7 Stitches
* Photo: Renee Young Gets New Tattoo On Her Back
* Photos: Sasha Banks Changes Her Hair To Another New Color
* Photos: Liv Morgan Looks Good Dancing On A Stripper Pole
* Photos: Kairi Sane Gets Married In Japan, Shares Pics Taken At Wedding
* Photos: Mandy Rose Dyes Hair Brown & Shows Off Brunette Look
* Photos: Liv Morgan Shows Off New Look At WWE Live Event
* WWE Couple Seth Rollins & Becky Lynch Out On Date In Public (Photos)
Click Here: liverpool mens jersey